(Lists are where I keep my brain!)
1. We moved. The Man Of The Place, the puppy dog, and I bought a house in San Bruno, CA. I am in love with it.
2. I'm feeling better ... mostly.
3. I've started knitting again. Started an afghan about 5 times before finally deciding to go all-garter for the border. Whether I do anything, you know, fancy in the middle remains to be seen.
4. I've started a garden. Right now it's all decorative. I can't get (two-year-old) herb seeds to catch on.
5. I'm traveling again.
6. I'm still not working. (Fie!)
7. I'm researching the everloving hell out of Laura Ingalls Wilder, thanks to the flurry of new writings about her. I'll update this reading list on the right to reflect this soon.
8. Still thinking. Thinking. Thinking about the upcoming Hell and Highwater.